Since 1935, the Clock Shop has been providing the Town of St Anthony with a place to congregate for business and pleasure. Originally, the building offered a co-operative store, where foodstuffs from the Northern Peninsula were bought, held and sold. As time continued, the Shed was added in 1946. Finally the buildings were joined together.
In recent times, the Clock Shop has housed a pharmacy, a doctor’s office, Academy Canada, the Canadian Paraplegic Association offices, the Northern Pen, a Florist, Pizza Delight, a sub shop, and many other businesses that added to the growth and industry in our town. Now with a little work and a lot of love, the opportunity has come to make this building the center of attention once more.